Monday, May 10, 2010

But They Look Like Sneakers...

Surprise! How do you like the new layout? I think it's pretty nifty, minus the word trial plastered all over the place. It's got a link to both my twitter and my flickr accounts, so you can see all the other creative outlets I seem to have abandoned. If you are freaked out by the change don't be. I will still be on hand to give you the same old substandard drivel you've grown accustomed to ignoring.

Someone over this past week said that I inspired them. I don't know why, I don't know how. All I do know is for some unknown reason he has decided to blog. So if you've got free time, check out an awesome blog written by an awesome guy. I have known Pete, or "Mr. Pete" for long time. Maybe one day I'll get him to teach me how to surf.

1 comment: