Thursday, January 7, 2010

Sugar, Spice, and Everything Nice

Quick question. Why do companies keep making perfumes that smell like flowers, twigs, and berries? We as men are not capable of appreciating these subtle scents. Now ladies before you get all upset, let's be honest. You wear perfume to attract men. We smell it, and are programmed to inform you that you smell nice, but we don't really appreciate it. That's why I'm proposing as an official, card carrying member of the League of Men, that companies start making perfumes that smell like our favorite desserts. I for one can guarantee that The Girlfriend would get more face time if she smelled like peach cobbler or strawberry shortcake. I'm just saying....

2 comments:

  1. lol...there are a few out there like that. I used to wear one that smelled like soft serve ice cream.

    I love that you've been writing so much lately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're right...they say men are attracted to the smell of vanilla.

    P.S. I HATE flower scents...so lucky Dave.

    ReplyDelete