Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!!

Today marks the six year anniversary of the day I officially gave out the title of The Girlfriend. She actually told me to write this blog, like she tells me to do everything else.... so I am obliging. It will be short, free of hyperbole and heavy handed words. So here it goes...

We had been on several dates, and spent numerous hours talking over instant message. And if you want to be technical, I actually asked her to marry me before I asked her to be The Girlfriend. But one Sunday, after spending the day in the park, I called her up and said, "I would like to be your boyfriend, if you will have me." She said "Absolutely!" and the rest is history.

So Happy Anniversary Babycakes!!!! Here's to six wonderful years, and hopefully many more.

1 comment: