Thursday, July 22, 2010

Using Technology to Better Mankind's Ability to Make Fun...

So in the strange way my mind works when I'm left alone, I find myself coming up with new ways to amuse myself. Drawing funny pictures, inventing goofy dance moves, or playing senseless pranks on my unsuspecting friends and family, I try to keep things in my life fresh. For this one however I've decided to combine the old school with the new school. I'm combining the dozens with Twitter.

So for the uninitiated, the dozens is a game that basically is just making fun of each other, while Twitter is a social networking tool in which people type status updates. So combining them should be pretty simple right? Wrong... Due to the limitations of Twitter, you have to get your point across in a 140 characters or less.

Is it corny? yes. But I sometimes specialize in that.

1 comment: