Thursday, February 3, 2011

100 + 31 + 2 = Bobby Appreciates You Day

Happy blog #100! Happy 2 year blogiversary! Happy Birthday to me! Oh man... all I can say is someone lost a LOT of money. (Told you I'd live this long mom!) I had something super awesome planned for this particular blog, but I gotta save it.

What is it about birthdays? That feeling that you are invinceable. That you are the most important person on earth, that all is right and you can't lose. Its a happy pill that gives you warm fuzzy feelings for 24 hours. For example, while on the train today I got a call from my mom and dad who threatened to sing happy birthday to me. I tried to counter with a bluff to put them on speaker phone. I failed to remember that as old people, they aren't worried about looking cool. And not only that they pointed out that my propsed action would actually do me more harm than them. We laughed and parted ways but the warm feeling has stayed.

I'm thankful for that, and the people who came out the woodwork to call, text or blow me up on facebook. But I am also thankful for the people who take time out of their day to read this blog. I wish you receive the feeling of a having a month of birthdays. Now if you will excuse me I gotta go do the birthday dance.

3 comments:

  1. i invented the birthday dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad it was a good one! You are loved, Birthday Face!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love birthdays too. I also love your blog.

    ReplyDelete